Diving into Third Party Due Diligence
Thursday, August 20th | 11:00 a.m. (EDT) | 60 mins.
Join us on Thursday, August 20th, when Linda Tuck Chapman, President ONTALA Performance and former Chief Procurement Officer in three major banks will present a one hour seminar to share some practical advice and third party lifecycle management best practices.
This webinar will address the following topics:
- Emerging best practices in due diligence assessments
- How to align due diligence processes with OCC, FRB and FFIEC guidance
- The difference between due diligence in your 1) go-to-market due diligence processes, and 2) primary, 3) secondary and 4) periodic due diligence
- Key stakeholders, their roles and responsibilities
- Tips for managing a heavy workload
For more information and to register, click here.