Linda Tuck Chapman
Advisor. Educator. Author. Expert.
Linda Tuck Chapman is recognized as one of the world’s foremost experts and innovator in effective and efficient vendor/third-party risk management. Initiated by hands-on experience as Chief Procurement Officers and Head, Third Party Risk Management in the risk-adverse financial services sector, Linda’s ground-breaking strategies are the “best of the best” for integrating high-impact third party risk management and strategic procurement.
As a management consultant, strategic advisor, relevant educator, and published author, Linda’s clients and global network benefit from her experience, expertise and thought leadership. Whether you’re looking for help with program design, targeted assessments, workload management strategies, training or practical advice on how to identify, assess, manage or control third party risk, you’ve come to the right place.
Third party risk management is a complex “team sport” that relies on every player being at the top of their game. If your workforce would benefit from specialized training or certification, we have everything you need. Linda’s expertise, complemented by in-role executives from a wide range of risk domains, is leveraged in targeted “how to” training, available as eWorkshops or classroom training. For more information please contact [email protected]
Linda’s best-selling book, “Third Party Risk Management: Driving Enterprise Value”, in its second edition, is mandatory reading for “Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional (C3PRMP)” program, approved for 66 CPE credits (NASBA) and 20 CPD credits (GARP).
Read more about Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional program (C3PRMP) here.
Click here to order Linda’s book, “Third Party Risk Management: Driving Enterprise Value”.
- President, Ontala Performance Solutions Ltd.
- CEO, Third Party Risk Institute Ltd.
- Strategic Advisor Third Party Risk Management, Engaiz Inc.
- Advisory Board member, Sapience Analytics
- Chief Procurement Officer & 3rd Party Risk Management, BMO Financial Group
- President & CEO, Ontario Education Collaborative Marketplace
- Chief Procurement Officer & 3rd Party Risk Management, Fifth Third Bank
- VP Procurement & 3rd Party Risk Management, Scotiabank Group
- “Third-Party Risk Management: Driving Enterprise Value”
- Professional publications including The RMA Journal, Wall Street Risk Journal, GARP: This Week in Risk, Future of Sourcing, et al
- Creator, Faculty: Certified Third Party Risk Management Professional (C3PRMP)
- Expert, Facilitator: Risk Management Association
- Guest Lecturer: Wharton Executive Education, Advanced Risk Management
- Popular speaker: MetricStream, Sourcing Industry Group, GFMI, Webinars, Workshops